STAINLESS STEEL ABS TROLLEY FOR FORMING SMOKED HAM AND SQUARE HAMArray
- Number of seats (boxes) upon request
- Version with removable "plastic" boxes
- 304 tubular stainless steel structure
- Versions: ground chassis or trolley
Strong, resistant, non-toxic plastic boxes
HOW TO USE
- Suitable for forming a variety of cured meats, in particular smoked ham or cured ham and for the drying and drying of various foodstuffs.
- Fits fresh products: pork leg, salami, smoked ham, cured ham, and cheese, adapting it to the shape of the polypropylene box so that the product adheres properly on the perforated walls of the boxes.
- The perforated box with the product can then be sent for drying, salting and curing in the special resting cells and salting and seasoning rooms.
- To allow better drying of the product, the smoked ham should be placed in the stainless steel box with the rind turned up.
- The result will be a formed product rectangle that affords slicing without producing waste scraps. This allows uniform cutting suitable for slices placed in packaging containers under controlled conditions.