- Suitable for forming various cured meats, in particular smoked ham and cured ham.
- Perforated with 10 x 10mm holes to allow for ventilation and drying of in forming products.
- Internal dimensions 335 mm x 260 mm x 110 h
HOW TO USE
Suitable for forming a variety of cured meats, in particular smoked ham or cured ham and for the drying and drying of various foodstuffs.
- Fits fresh products: pork leg, smoked ham, cured ham, and cheese, adapting it to the shape of the box so that the product adheres properly on the perforated walls of the boxes.
- The perforated box with the product can then be sent for drying, salting and curing in the special resting cells and salting and seasoning rooms.
- Can also be inserted on new and pre-existing trolleys, or else fitted on salting shelves on stainless steel racks.
- The result will be a formed product rectangle that affords slicing without producing waste scraps. This allows uniform cutting suitable for slices placed in packaging containers under controlled conditions.