- Standard or custom version
- Available with fixed or swivel nylon wheels
- Can be supplied hot-dip galvanised
- Number of rods as per customer request
- Sturdy and impact resistant
Suitable for the curing of various meats, in particular smoked ham and smoked bacon, with a flat pipe for hanging meats provided with notches to block the product on the stainless steel pipe.
Fixed welded, non-removable pipes speed up the process of loading and unloading cured meats.
HOW TO USE
- Load smoked ham, pork legs, and bacon on stainless steel trolleys by means of special ties affixed to the products themselves.
- Possibility of inserting smokehouses, curing rooms, and salting rooms in trolleys.
- Trolleys then brought into the smoked ham slicing areas.