STAINLESS STEEL 304 TROLLEY FOR SQUARE SMOKED HAM WITH STAINLESS STEEL BOXES
- Suitable for forming and curing smoked ham and cured ham.
- Number of seats, boxes upon request
- Tubular stainless steel frame and tek stainless steel 304 grated interior.
- Customisable sizes upon request.
The product is inserted (smoked ham, cured ham, meats) after salting and pressing with the rind turned downward.
Product is placed in the stainless steel boxes for the entire smoking and curing time to finally obtain a squared product suitable for forming compact slices without scraps and waste.
HOW TO USE
- Suitable for forming a variety of cured meats, in particular smoked ham or cured ham and for the drying and drying of various foodstuffs.
- Fits fresh products: pork leg, salami, smoked ham, cured ham, and cheese, adapting it to the shape of the stainless steel box so that the product adheres properly on the perforated walls of the boxes.
- The perforated stainless steel box with the product can then be sent for drying, salting and curing in the special resting cells and salting and seasoning rooms.
- To allow better drying of the product, the smoked ham should be placed in the stainless steel box with the rind turned up.
- The result will be a formed product rectangle that affords slicing without producing waste scraps. This allows uniform cutting suitable for slices placed in packaging containers under controlled conditions.