SHELVING FOR COLD ROOMS
NOTE: This product is not sold individually; you must purchase at least 2 pieces for this product. For smaller quantities or custom orders, contact us directly.
Sales price without tax:
- Capacity from 120 to 200 kg per shelf
- Custom design shelves available
- Height adjustable legs
- 3 standard modular heights: 1550 - 1750 - 1950 mm (including legs)
- Standard lengths: 570 - 820 - 1070 - 1320 - 1570 - 1820 mm
- Depth: 400/500 mm with a distance of 100mm between shelves
Suitable for storage in cold rooms and product pantries, with perforated polypropylene boards, thus allowing for product ventilation.
Fast assembly, made completely in stainless steel 304.
- Sectors used: bars, restaurants, self-service, catering, large kitchens, cured meat factories, cured ham factories, supermarkets, private sector, dairies, cheese ageing.
HOW TO USE
- Formed of 4 stainless steel perforated uprights, each 100 mm, for perforated polypropylene shelf adjustment
- Useful for insertion in cold rooms for storing perishable and fresh goods, permitting ventilation given by perforated polypropylene boards
- Can be fully washed and cleaned as they are made in stainless steel 304 with perforated food grade polypropylene