- Material: food-grade polypropylene (PP) white / blue color
- Dimensions: 760x580x 210 or 180 or 150 mm stackable
- Production system: injection molding resistance to operating temperatures: -30, + 80 °C
- Suitable for food contact: all food-grade polypropylene grills are made with certified raw materials and are suitable for contact with foodstuffs, in compliance with the regulations and directives and the national ministerial decree
- Uses: for salting, drying and maturing cheeses. Recommended for cheeses such as caprini, caciotte, gouda, tomini, muffettato, cascaval, pecorino toscano, pecorino sardo. The surface grilling allows the form a considerable aeration allowing fewer turning and less mold formation.
- Euro pallett: allows easy and comfortable maneuverability inside the cells and storage and seasoning and salting
- Washing: PP articles are recommended to be washed with 1/2% chlorinated basic solutions, or acid solutions always at 1/2%. it is also advisable not to use solutions with nitric acid, because over time the quality of the plastic material deteriorates.