PP PLASTIC RIPENING FOR CHEESE MATURING
this product is not sold individually, you must select at least 10 pieces for this product. For smaller quantities or custom orders, contact us directly.
Sales price without tax: 210,00 €
- Material: food-grade polypropylene (PP) white / blue color
- Dimensions: 760x580x 210 or 180 or 150 mm stackable
- Production system: injection molding resistance to operating temperatures: -30, + 80 °C
- Suitable for food contact: all food-grade polypropylene grills are made with certified raw materials and are suitable for contact with foodstuffs, in compliance with the regulations and directives and the national ministerial decree
- Uses: for salting, drying and maturing cheeses. Recommended for cheeses such as caprini, caciotte, gouda, tomini, muffettato, cascaval, pecorino toscano, pecorino sardo. The surface grilling allows the form a considerable aeration allowing fewer turning and less mold formation.
- Euro pallett: allows easy and comfortable maneuverability inside the cells and storage and seasoning and salting
- Washing: PP articles are recommended to be washed with 1/2% chlorinated basic solutions, or acid solutions always at 1/2%. it is also advisable not to use solutions with nitric acid, because over time the quality of the plastic material deteriorates.